Saturday, February 07, 2009

playtime

for me :-) kids have been happily playing with 'paint' on the computer..drawing ballet scenes...so I've had a chance to create.

I have had some 3 bugs papers from Scrapbook Outlet to play with and they worked well with many of my summer photos...I have put more layouts in the SBO gallery if you are interested. Playing Games is a fave though because I was able to use some vintage game pieces, lace and a page from a games book as well as some other bits I've had in my stash for a while. I loved this 3 bugs paper because it fitted with the kind of 'retro-ness' of the game 'squatter' which we were playing in the photo.


Now ...the 3 bugs paper probably seems too pretty for such a subject...but I chose it because of the 'delicate' nature of my daughters tummy! had fun using some of the MR Campy Cosmo Cricket stuff here too.


NZ Dares is back...what did you learn in 2008? would love to see you do a layout on it & upload for the dares!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Niella said...

Awesome stuff:):)

Your photos go soooo good with the products and pretties on your pages!!

Happy! Happy!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love your use of embellishments :)

Jenny said...

Those are great l/os Lara! The paper etc fits all the photos so well

Anonymous said...

Super cute pages, Lara! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lara! 3 great layouts here! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Chris M

Karen L said...

I love seeing your creations Lara - it is nice to find the time to do them.

Penny said...

Great!!

Unknown said...

Loving your layouts Lara

I have left you a blog award on my blog. :)

Twobees said...

Love the layouts Lara. Jase looks like he is getting a little frustrated LOL.
Great explanation on digital scrapping (previous post). One day I might give it a go, but at the moment I love playing with paper too much LOL.
PS. Not long till camp :)