Friday, November 07, 2008

Cropstar

another addiction? less messy than paper, not so sure on how time consuming it is in comparison though... The first one uses some of a free kit at Eidou by Wendymadeit. I love that the papers aren't all about Santa!


Main part of this layout is from the Eidou freebie - Wendymade it -Christmas Carol
I also used: Emily Powers 1st hour english and Audrey Neal 'WST History. Staple from Audrey Neal's 'apple' and a little TBrady home economics paper.


This is one I created with the Week 1 sketch challenge at Eidou...I created another which I've entered in the cropstar competition...& I can't share it here yet...but you can check it out in the Eidou gallery.... only people registered in the forum can vote for their faves...and there are some totally gorgeous digital and hybrid layouts in there so make your vote count...in more ways than one this Saturday!

Digital FingersSplash mini kit white washed paper & doodling journaling block (Eidou) Marie Stone Messy Edge Alpha lower case Digital Fingers Bed of Roses paper-1 (Eidou) T Brady Home Economics elements (WST) Audrey Neal Apple of My Eye green label (WST)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL you have the bug Lara!!!

Great layouts - love the Chef one.
Good luck with the comp.

Jenny said...

Those are gorgeous, Lara!

Anonymous said...

wow Lara, love what you are doing digi wise. I love the chef one...

Penny said...

oh very cool!