Friday, July 11, 2008

pipecleaners


the dare was to use pipecleaners... initially I was thinking these circles would make great dandilion heads, then flower centres and then they became soft accents on a baby page.

I used some of the new Prima and October Afternoon papers from Scrapbook Outlet NZ - I love pizza boxes. Other bits include some glitter lettering from a past SBO kit & pipecleaners from the kids art box.

Girls are 'creating' and E is getting frustrated that the lego bits won't go together... hmm it's only the end of week one of term break.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gret job there with the pipecleaners Lara.

Roo said...

Oh that is just gorgeous.

Donna said...

Oh that is just so gorgeous Lara. My pipecleaners are still twirled up on my desk... but I have already done the next dare...hehe.

Penny said...

awww sweet!

I need to pick some up in order to do this dare.

LesleyC said...

so sweet and adorable and FAB pipecleaner action!