Monday, April 23, 2007

Market RAK

put your names in a bowl..... & Miss 6 & Miss 5 picked out the following names:


Delys & Penny can you please email me (scrappykea at xtra company new zealand) with your postal addys....
Thanks everyone for your ideas - have heaps for next year now!
We checked out the Market day on Saturday - the girls bought themselves a 'doll on a stick' - very marketish.... Ethan bought a magic mushroom - & it had tiny studs on it - I think he just picked the first thing he saw!!! I picked up an old music stand - looks cool with one of the canvas things I had made to sell at the market... might have to keep it LOL.
Back to work today.... I like holidays!
Off to Napier for a Playcentre meeting in the weekend - my first big trip as an Exec member for our Association!
Be Good

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats ladies!!! Hey Lara have fun in Napier!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Delys and Penny!
Love that bowl Lara. Did you make it yourself??

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the buttons Lara!
Thanks for stopping by my new blog :)
Kirsty

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girls!

Oh, and you have just been tagged (check out my blog) ... ;-)

Penny said...

Oh wow! Thanks :-)

Delys said...

Thanks Lara!!!!!