Monday, July 31, 2006

Tarisota Playtime



Think I'm doing a return to cleaner & simpler lately - something to do with actually liking my photos so they don't need so much on the page? Have been doing a lot of handstitching lately - funny to see an article about it in the latestScrapbook Creations! Speaking of sewing - mum has had my bernina machine fixed & I now can't wait to use it again - thanks mum!

A is home early from school today as there are parent teacher interviews going on. Means no Arrowtown Paper Arts tonight so will have to scrap by myself.

Plans are in motion for a mini ,DIY, BYO scrap camp in Bannockburn (10 mins from Cromwell) late October which I'm going to use as a time to get lots of Christmas stuff done. Would love to know what you plan to make for Christmas gifts & any links to instructions would be fantastic. Also need to make a Christmas decoration for each of the children so tips & ideas for this would be great too - last year made them each a cube to hang on the tree. Started an advent calender thing too so will have to complete it in time for Christmas 06 - can't believe there are only 5 months of this year left. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan! last year I left the advent calendar until December and never made any progress!! :)
this year I'll be back to my *sorting ideas in August/September* action plan, even when people laugh at such an early start

Mel said...

Good on you to think of Christmas now - by the time I think about it its too late to do any big projects.