Wednesday, June 14, 2006

day 3


OK - up to day 3 of 21.

I'm enjoying the chance to play with my stash & put together something quickly - having a chance to play with ideas I wouldn't be comfortable with straight on a LO. I have decided on my habit - it's for some 'me' time each day. This me time includes daily bible reading & doing something 'arty' (this challenge) - two things I really enjoy.
There were so many other things - like getting up earlier, going for walks (have you felt the temp down here!!) washing the dishes every night (we do this anyway).... nah, too menial!

Actually starting this art journal is a part of my 'habit' I've toyed with this idea for a bit anyway!

Always wondered what to do with so many BG tags. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

You must get up at the crack of daw to work on this. It is 8:00 am (central time) and this is the second blog that already has day 3 finished! Wow!

Lisa Marie said...

Love your pages! They're great. Fun idea for using the BG tags, too. :)

Kelly Slattery said...

You're quick Lara!!! I love your 3 days!!

Mel said...

Cool Lara - did you see Rhonna linked to you (!!!!) in her latest post. Go girl!

Roo said...

Love your pages. Like how you have used the BG tags.

Christi said...

Love the tags...really cute!

Anonymous said...

i love all of your bright colors!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the way you've used all those BG tags ... great job LOL
And I see you've found another application for your white pen - hooray! Where did you get your white pen Lara? since I was *driven* to get a white PENCIL in absence of a white pen, I'm feeling a new need for white hand-drawn lines.

Twobees said...

What gorgeous pages you have done. I am impressed :)