Monday, March 16, 2020

CTMH Everyday Moments Cricut Collection - Sweet Life

I was invited by Close To My Heart to create with the 'Sweet Life' double page layout project in the new 'Everyday Moments' Collection for Cricut.  The layout above is the entire project, using the mat colours in the image to create this page using the Cricut and cardstock.

I created a process video for this layout:


While using the 'Sweet Life' project I kept thinking of ideas I could use elements of it for in creating further pages and my next project was the use of sequins in the citrus segments.



Thankfully the camera was rolling while I put this together too so here's a process video:

I came up with a few other variations of this project too..

Using the Julep glitter paper in the cricut gave a whole new level of sparkle to this page. Seas The Day Collection created further embellishment options on this single page layout.


I cut the citrus elements from a stencil sheet and used this to daub ink through and to also smear some texture paste through to give a 'dirty' look for a more 'boy' page.


I decided to 'shrink' the citrus and frame to measure 6 x 6 inches so I could create a card.  I used the current mixins to go under the white daisy cut and some silver glitter gems for the centre of each slice of fruit. The 'life is sweeter' stamp was perfect for this card!


There are so many different ways you can use the projects in this collection as they are or 'change them up' to suit your style using different products or by just using some elements of the intended design.

Have Fun!

No comments: