Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trying Digi


Have blurred out the children's faces...created this today after downloading gimp and playing with some digi freebie kits - Sunporch by Amy Teets, a Messy Edge Alpha, and Spontaneous Delight by CStephens.

Was inspired to give it a try finally (after many thoughts of it LOL) when I looked again at a layout by Kathryn Wilson on page 15 of the last Up2Scrap magazine and a forum post by Louise of Eidou.

Don't think I'll give up my love of paper... but can see some possibilities in this...might be good when I only have my laptop and no scrap supplies!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful to me Lara! You still have the eye and placement!want to try digi myself too

Anonymous said...

That is lovely!! Hope you had fun - digi is gr8 when you don't have time or energy to unpack all your paper!

Karen L said...

Looks fabulous Ro for your first attempt. I feel the same as you - don't think I could ever give up paper cause I love the feel texture and dimension of it, but digi is fun, especially when you can take your computer with you when you go away - (or have it on your lap in front of the fire on a cold winter's night.

Anonymous said...

oh thats looking good, you do make it look easy.

Penny said...

Awesome!

Twobees said...

This looks great Lara. Very enticing, but I still love the glue and pp LOL